Community-Based ABA Therapy
SCHOOL SHADOW ABA THERAPIST
Our community-based ABA Therapy services focus on providing support to your child in a school setting (community based setting such as daycares, private schools, camp). Our ABA therapist helps with the day to day interactions commonly found in a community setting. Additionally, the assigned ABA therapist provides behavioral interventions when necessary within a classroom setting. Through our school shadow (community based ABA) your child will gain independence and the skills necessary to make the home and community experiences more fulfilling.
We provide Community-Based ABA services in and around Mount Kisco, Scarsdale, Rye Brook, Rye, Chappaqua, Eastchester, Harrison, Mamaroneck, Valhalla, Mahopac, Brewster, Carmel, Patterson, Sleepy Hollow, Nanuet, Tarrytown, New City, Ossining, Dobbs Ferry and more!
Community-Based ABA Goals
One-to-one support for your child in the classroom.
Consult with parents, teachers and supervisors to discuss treatment plan goals.
Promote social interactions and facilitate the development of healthy peer relationships
Building confidence to help you child become an independent member of their community.
Other ABA Services We Provide
Benefits of Community-Based ABA Therapy
Our ABA therapists are trained on evidence-based practices to help your child thrive in a natural environment. A Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) creates a holistic ABA treatment plan that will be tailored to your child’s specific goals.
- Crucial data collection of your child’s experience in community based settings
- Help child acquire new skills in the natural environment including critical living skills
- Interact with teachers/staff to help support child’s learning style in a school based setting
- Support child as needed, reduce time with shadow with fading techniques
- Provide direct Applied Behavior Analysis support in the child’s natural environment
- One-to-one ABA therapy throughout the course of the day, if needed.
Let’s Get Started!
Playmates ABA provides support to children with autism spectrum disorder. We create the most comprehensive ABA therapy program for your child.
- School Shadow ABA Support
- Designated Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) or ABA Therapists
- Behavior Intervention in a classroom
- Customized Treatment Plans
Connect With Us
Fill out the form below to get started!